Are you ready to take over responsibility for a lifesaving bone marrow or stem cell transport mission in order to help diseased patients and provide them a last chance to survive?
We appreciate personal and social engagement and are looking for responsible Onboard Couriers for individual attendance of medical transplants like bone marrow or stem cells, no matter where you pick up or deliver – from Cologne to Seattle, from New York to Sydney or from Ulm to Dresden.
- Journey to the Collection Center city, transplant pickup, personal attendance during transport, delivery to the Transplant Center, homeward journey.
- The duration of the whole mission will be between 2 and 5 days.
- Transports are normally operated via airplane or train.
- We reimburse all transport related travel, hotel and transfer costs.
- Age between 25 and 60
- Driver´s license for at least 3 years
- Fluent in English (other language skills would be very welcome)
- Intercontinental travel experience
- International credit card
- Smartphone with global roaming contract
- Electronic passport without travel restrictions
- Clean police record (not older than 90 days)
- International travel health insurance
We are pleased that you are interested in our business and look forward to welcoming your application which shall contain a cover letter, your curriculum vitae and maybe possible references regarding to your previous job experience. Please send them to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org